Monday, May 31, 2010

Houstan We Have a Problem.

OH MY GOD!! Is Canny's Blog is back up again?!?!?! Is he going to be talking about girls and relationships?!?!?! I think soooo! Haha. Yes I was at McMaster this weekend and Richard pretty much convinced me to start up my blog again. Its funny because I started my blog because he started his and now he convinced me again to start again. I apologize for killing my blog and bring it up back again. First I just want to say that I ended blogging because well I didn't have a lot of readers and followers but at McMaster a few of us were talking about my blog and it made me think... Its fun... and its pretty dam jokes! Don't you think?

If you remember my older blogs you should know that its still going to be hard for me to think of topics but I will write them here and there when I have the time and the topic in mind. So I was just randomly thinking and something popped up in my head. I realized that guys say a lot of stupid things to girls. What I mean by that is guys don't really think things through when their speaking.

For example you are on a lovely date with your girl and you decide to go out on a nice meal. A hot chick just so happens to be your waitress (And yes... you probably did your Reflex thing when you walked in). She approaches your table and asks what you would like. You might say "Hi Mia I would like a New York Strip Loin". If you have said something like that... your boned hahaha. Why because your girl will ask you how you know her and your left with "I saw her name tag" or "I come here a lot and know her" either way your in for it.

See if you think about it your girl is probably thinking that your on a date and your checking out her "Name tag" or you went to that restaurant so many times so that you've gotten to know her name. I know this may seem like its nothing to us dudes but girls are just that complex. So you see to all my fellow bro's out there, you gotta think before you speak because girls take things to the next level.


Do you think that this would result in a fight?
Has this ever occurred to you?

Comment, Follow and Share!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started your blog again. And you inspired me too. You helped me expand my blog to topics I'm not used to thinking of. Like this

    http://accordingtotherich.blogspot.com/2010/06/fashion-faceoff.html

    ReplyDelete