Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Please... For Me?"

Alrighty! So I thought of something I could talk about. I was thinking about how girls can manipulate guys (Usually Boyfriends) so easily. Let me tell you something to my fellow dudes... Your going lose a lot if not all fights. I know it sucks but your going to have to live with it. But the thing is we try to avoid all fights as much as possible because fighting sucks and we know chances are were going to lose.

So when I girl ask for something... could be small like "Can you help me get Ice Cream at the supermarket..." she might follow up that favor/errand with "Please...For Me...? =(" At that point what can you do? You can say "No" and lose the fight your about to have or you can say "I'd Love Too" and just do whatever she asks and avoid that fight. Just a heads up It doesn't even have to be the words "For Me"... it can just be this innocent look and you know you just gotta do whatever it is otherwise your screwed...

Now girls will use this "For Me" thing very wisely. You see they won't use it a lot to the point where you will start getting frustrated and stop doing what she asks. She uses it like here and there until you start getting the point.

But having said that people might be commenting and saying what this person said:


***WHOOPAH!

Now when a dude calls another dude whipped... what does it really mean? Yea its fun to joke around and everything but there's a difference between whipped and a dude that wants to do nice things for his girlfriend. So don't go straight to the conclusion that your buddy is whipped... And hey if it really does bother you when your buddy calls you whipped... ask him... "So wheres your girlfriend". The one that calls you whipped is the one that's always single... Think about it haha.

I hope you enjoy this post and like I said in the last post comment below about topics I can talk about. I love writing about girls haha and I hope you like reading them as much as I like writing about them.

What do you think of the "For Me" thing?
And
Where does the line start when you really are whipped?
Follow, Comment and Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment