Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Innocent Girls

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa I haven't blogged in awhile... Sorry everyone I had work the whole weekend and couldn't find time to blog until now. I love doing these blogs but sometimes you just don't have enough time. But now that I do its time for another one of my interesting blogs =D.

Now about Innocent Girls... I'm sure you have someone in mind when I say innocent. But truth be told that innocent girl your thinking of is probably not so innocent. See I find these "innocent girls" to be very interesting. On the outside the seem all nice and cute and fun and smart and everything BUT you have no idea what their thinking on the inside.

I'm going to say straight up that I find those innocent looking girls to be most attractive. When I see that innocent girl I still see that nice, cute, fun, smart looking chick but I think every innocent girl has this crazy wild side... You know what I'm saying? Haha. And I know for a fact that I am not that only guy that's into innocent girls.

I know this blog was short but like I say in my other blogs... I'm running out of things to say. So if you have a topic comment below! I will try my best to make it interesting.

What do you think of Innocent Girls?
Follow, Comment and Share!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete