Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pay Attention to Detail

It is the weekend and I am really really bored and got nothing to do... So I thought I should post another blog. And I know how my readers just love my blogs =D.

So it isn't about what you say, its about what you do. You have to start realizing that actions are a lot louder than words. See when your going for a girl, they puts hidden codes in their words and they usually never mean what they say. It's like how in my other blog I talked about how "nothing...." means everything. Most of communication is passed down by body language so you gotta pay attention to what shes doing and not what shes saying BUT also not losing focus by looking at her... "twins"... Know what I'm sayinnn? They have like a textbook size code book or something. And you know what sometimes you just never know what girls really mean because their like from planet Mars.

But having said that girls tend to listen to your words more than what your doing or what you REALLY mean. Haha we have a code book too but its probably like 3 pages long. I don't know why but sometimes girls just listen to the words and nothing else. Girls believe too much of what were saying sometimes. I see it happen all the time and it always ends bad.

So to my dude friends....Give eye contact first of all haha. And LISTEN carefully to whats she saying and how shes saying it.

My lady friends don't always believe what that guy is saying you know... It isn't just about the words that are coming out of his mouth.

Everyone's gotta start paying attention to detail...Hooah

What do you think of this post/blog?
Follow, Comment and Share

2 comments:

  1. you n i baby aint nothn but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And you know what sometimes you just never know what girls really mean because their like from planet Mars."

    the quote goes
    "men are from mars women are from venus"
    hahahaha

    finally got around 2 readin sum of ur blogs

    ReplyDelete