Friday, April 2, 2010

Do It Up!

Hello to all my readers! I want to start by saying the long weekend is finally here. It's a good time a give yourself a small break and relax. I hope everyone has something to do and you guys party hard!

Okay so I thought of something I think I should talk about on my blog. I was thinking why is it that guys always have to make the first move. I mean I noticed a lot of girls that just kinda wait until a dude comes over and does his thing. I'll be honest and say as a dude I get nervous to approach a girl I'm interested in and start a conversation out of thin air.

Guys usually will always have to start that first conversation or make that first move and when I think about it, it kinda sucks. Because like I said I get nervous and get a million thoughts and everything. But I think that for the girls that do just kinda wait around until they get asks needs to do their own part too. They have to give some kind of CLEAR signal to let guys know that your interested. Don't always be aloof! I think a smile goes a long way because to me that's like an invitation to come over and talk to her.

I think a lot people think that its the guys job to start everything and that's where it gets hard for regular guys to go up to girls and do their thing. So girls give all guys a break by letting a guy know if your interested. Don't just wait around until a random guy comes up and talks to you. AND don't be afraid to make your own move, there's nothing wrong with that too.

Do you people think that the guy has to make the first move every time?
Follow, Comment and Share

4 comments:

  1. but some guys think its weird if the girls make a move first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess its a stereotype and everyone follows it :P
    i mean there are girls in the world that wait for the rest of their life and never get asked

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone gets nervous, its not any easier for a girl to make the first move than it is for a guy. Its true that guys tend to make the first move more often but think of it this way. a girl especially if she is "hot" gets hit on alot everyday. im assuming when you say your nervous it is that "hot" girl. Which means there are tons of other guys everyday that just like you are interested in her. if you want a girl to make the first move then you need to give them a reason, dont give a vibe that your just another regular dude. Instead be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found a solution to this problem. If every girl has a sign that says "Yes" on one side and "No" on the other side, this would solve everything.
    -Rich

    ReplyDelete