Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One of those things

What upppp to all my readers. It is getting difficult for me to blog often so just letting you know that I will be blogging even less. It hard to think of things to talk about. So if you have any suggestions let me know. I'm sure you know by now what kinda things I talk about in my blog for those who do read it.

Worker 1 - "Man your a slut"
Worker 2 - "HEY!... The correct term is Man-whore"

Haha the first time I heard my co-worker say that I laughed and I still find the term "Man-Whore" funny. I remember in one of my classes in high school where we had a guest speaker talk about how girls are labeled as "sluts" when they date a lot of dudes and guys are praised as "players" when they date a lot of chicks. These are just one of those things that just happens...

I remember when one of my friends told me this:

Chick: Why is it that a girl is known as slut when girls do it with a lot of guys but guys get worshiped when they do it with a lot of girls?
*Response
Dude: If a lock gets opened by a lot of keys its useless... but if a key opens a lot of locks then its the master key.

Sorry to say ladies but these are just one of those things dude's find funny. But to make it fair you now know the correct term to call a guy when he dates a lot of girls.

What do you think of the term "Man-Whore"? Haha.
Follow, Comment and Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment