Monday, July 12, 2010

Love Games

I got a complaint from a friend and she was complaining about how I haven't posted in a while... She's right I haven't... But I told my friend I had nothing to talk about and she suggested a topic but I say no haha. But at work I started thinking about her topic and started writing about it, but I didn't get very far so I scrapped that idea...Sorry haha. Just as I deleted the post, the radio was playing the song Love Games by Lady Gaga and I just like that, I got my topic.

I think it is very important for everyone to have someone they can flirt with. You might be thinking that a lot of guys flirt with many different chicks and vise-versa however they flirt because they want it to go somewhere. I'm talking about just a friend or someone you know just to flirt with and have it go nowhere. I find it health to just flirt here and there because you kinda let your emotions loose a little bit. It's never good to bottle up your emotions so when you flirt with someone you relax a little more.

I know people will argue with me saying it's really healthy for a relationship if you flirt with someone else that's not your boyfriend or girlfriend. A lot of people will say that flirting is dangerous if your in a committed relationship but it's only dangerous if you take it too far. Chances are your boyfriend or girlfriend will probably get really jealous too. Things might get heated and this might result in a break up. An example will be Ronnie and Samantha in Jersey Shore. But of course in a relationship you should trust your boyfriend or girlfriend and realize that flirting a little can be harmless.

Plus flirting is fun and it good practice to flirt with someone you know that will lead to nowhere because if you're single and you meet someone, then you'll know how to flirt with him/her. So flirt away! Haha =P

I'm probably going to get a lot of hateful comments but my question will be:

Do you think it's dangerous to flirt with someone if you're in a relationship?
What do you think?... Let me hear your comments

Follow, Comment and Share!

4 comments:

  1. Canny, please let me edit this post so I can fix the grammatical errors.

    To answer your question. It depends on your definition of flirting. Some people say flirting can be just joking around with the different gender. Other people say it isn't flirting unless there is touching involved (which I find retarded). Its all subjective depending on how you define it.

    And referencing Jersey Shore for a relationship is like reference Kim Jong Il to Santa Claus! It just doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grow up. literally just grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I don't care if he wants to flirt with other girls, I actually encourage it as long as he lets me know. It's all meaningless fun for him to let loose and at the end of the day it's just me and him anyways,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymous... I don't know who you are but you make it seem like I know you. You must be one hell of a girlfriend haha

    ReplyDelete