Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's Opposite Day

Alright so you know how every television show always shows there own way on how to hit on a girl. Every show has what seems to be a "clever" line to pick up the ladies whether it would be at a bar, a party or the mall. What I noticed is that on television every girl seems to be "attracted" to the army guys. Of course what you see on TV is all for laughs but I decided to play the military card at a party just to see what would really happen. As anyone could have figured out, it failed haha. Being in the army has no advantage to getting girls what so ever from my test.

So I decided to post this blog because I was listening to the radio on my way to work the other day and they had an interesting radio conversation about what kind of guys girls are attracted too. They did some research and they said that majority of woman want the opposite of what they say they want. For example if a girl were to say they wanted a nice sensitive guy, chances are they want a guy who's the tough guy. Of course not all girls are part of this majority just stating the numbers and facts. I just found that to be a very interesting and something I should share.

So when a girl says they want a "nice guy" as their boyfriend you better think twice.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion that applies more for white girls. In all honesty I'm not being racist but that's what I think. That is an extremely difficult thing to test so I doubt the study has any credibility. Like, if a girl says they want a smart elegant boyfriend, they're not going to look for a mentally challenged type of guy.

    The whole nice guy vs. bad boy image may be the only thing that works opposite wise.

    ReplyDelete