Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nothings Wrong...

Alright so what I learned today is that I like writing about woman related issues HAHAHA. So I hope I will continue writing about these kind of topics.

This blog is about when you ask whats wrong to a girl and they say "Nothing". Now I really have to ask, why do woman have to make our lives so hard? I'm pretty sure by now every guy knows that when a girl says "Nothing's Wrong" it means EVERYTHING is wrong. This bugs the hell outta me. I'm just curious what is the answer to get that "Nothing" answer into everything is back to normal. Now the way I see it is that you have 2 options. You either stay and comfort her OR you can give her space and let her chill out. Be careful of which you choose because from my experience it's a hit or miss. If you choose the right thing to do, you get a hug and everything is okay. If you miss, well you won't hear the end of it. What I also noticed is that the answer is different every time on what you have to do and sometimes I swear there's just no right answer...

Do you know what to do in this situation?
And to all the female readers... Hey I'm just saying....xD

3 comments:

  1. You're right. There is no right answer because it ultimately depends on who is asking. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head to the hills my friend, its the safest way to diffuse a bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha who posted that?
    And good advice haha

    ReplyDelete