Friday, February 26, 2010

Live Your Life.... To the Max


So I was reading the news paper today and generally had the same stuff... Tiger Woods Affairs, Canada's Gold Medal in Woman's Hockey... But every 2 pages or so I kept seeing the Lotto Max Ad. Today's Jackpot is estimated $50 Million with 9x1 Million Maxmillions. And so seeing that ad over and over again in the papers and on the television with the happy lottery music, I decided to get my ticket.

You know how everyone gets those moments where you start thinking of what to do with that kind of money? Like "I'm gunna buy the nicest car" or "I'm gunna wasted it on so much shit mann". Like everyone, I started thinking of what to get with that $50 Million Dollars BUT then once I started thinking about all the stuff I wanted... I started believing that I was going to win HAHA. It sounds ridiculous I know, but playing the lottery isnt just about actually winning the money, for me its about having a little bit of hope and escaping reality once in awhile.

As the numbers are being drawn today I will be eagerly waiting and praying for my numbers to show up. Hey maybe it's my lucky day. Good Luck to those who have a ticket and for those who don't play the lottery you should still Live your Life To the Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment