Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a Reflex!

Another day and another time to share one of my stories. I know Russell Peters already covered this before but I want to tell you my experience.

I remember awhile back my high school buddies and I were at Destiny's drinking bubble tea. It wasn't long before we ended up see many more classmates and we all ended up sharing a table and talking about the university life... Now of course I was just there to listen and be with my good friends. Alright so I have a female friend (No names) and we usually talk about relationship topics. She was apart of the many classmates at Destiny's.

Now I have no idea how she saw but she caught me looking at one of the waitresses for half a second that passed by. I honestly had no intention to check her out or anything, I just looked and looked back. Now my friend says "Canny I saw that" *With a big smirk on her face*. IT'S A REFLEX!!! Of course I knew what she was talking about but I tried to play it cool and responded with poor "=S"

Now ladies I don't know what you think about when this happens but it's honestly a reflex... well for me it is and I'm sure it is for many guys. So ladies when you see your guy friend/BF do a half a second glimpse at a girl that happens to walk by... don't get angry because it doesn't mean anything.

Has you ever encountered this before?
Follow, Comment, and Share.

6 comments:

  1. it really depends how hot she is. i wouldnt want to waste 2 hours listening to a girl cry about stuff i dont give a shit about jsut for a hug. like cmon hugs u can get it any where. so majority of them time when a girl does reverse psychology to me i just go with it, it pisses them off, but ... it is also funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the above comment goes for nthing is wrong.
    okay so when i get caught for checking out girls, i just admit it. or i even ask for the girl's opinion. but yeah sometimes when i just taking a quick glaze at what is walking by and my friends pulls that shit(usually a girl because they are jealous creatures) on me, i do find it annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gary chan?!??! i never said that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.helium.com/items/1430557-peripheral-vision <--- Tips on how to widen peripheral vision

    ReplyDelete