Sunday, March 14, 2010

Say Ahh

I went to a friends house for a birthday party last night and it was pretty fun. I walk into the house and the first song I hear was "Say Ahh - Trey Songz" and heard it a few more times throughout the night. Now its funny how every time I end up at a drinking party, you gotta represent your old high school name for all the drinking games. It's also funny how when it reach's the middle point of the party, pretty much everyone is tipsy/drunk and you see all the guys with the girl they want to be with haha.



I was only a little tipsy at the party and that was nothing compared to a lot of people. Now at this party I learned something very valuable. At a party everything changes and you can throw away pretty much everything out the window on what you know about girls. What I mean by that is, there's no such thing as personality. You can be say and be whatever guy you want. As long as your fun at the party, that's all that matters.
Although this may sound kinda harsh, this is what I think is true and its my personal opinion.

Do you agree with my opinion?
Follow, Comment and Share.

1 comment:

  1. When I played the song for the first time you didn't like it! But I'm glad you like the song now.

    Shout out to a remix I think is better by JRA, D-Pryde, Lil Crazed, J.Reyez, Traphik(TimothyDeLaGhetto)

    @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKk3PWROUJ0

    P.s. Best line - "I'm J.Reyez what you think I'm gonna buy you a drink?"

    ReplyDelete