Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kiss and Tell

It's funny how I hear the saying "I don't kiss and tell". I don't think I met anyone who hasn't Kiss and Told haha. No matter who you are, boy or girl chances are that you are going to tell your best friend(s) AT THE LEAST what happened. It is possible that you may not want to tell depending on who it was but even then you tell your friends your side of the story on what happened.

There's just something about it that you just gotta tell your friends. I know I'm a guy and girls might say "Your a dude so you gotta tell your guy friends what happened". I don't think that's the case because girl will get together and talk among their girl group or tell their best friend. At the end of a day your going to call up your friend and tell them "Dude I just made out with that hot chick" or "OMG I just kiss that cute guy from Math class". It can even be "Why did I kiss that chick..." or "Why did I kiss that guy..." Whatever it may be your going to tell a friend exactly what happened.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing... Its just a thing that always happens you know? This is something you always share with your buddies. But be careful who you tell because this kinda news spreads faster than a fat guy eating a Big Mac.

So what happened at your last score? (If your willing to tell =P)
Follow, Comment and Share.

1 comment:

  1. I just find it funny you used "OMG I just kiss that cute guy from Math class". Math class? Haha this is how you know we are Asian.

    ReplyDelete