Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Planning Perfection

Alright so I just wanna let my readers know that I'm gonna start putting up less blogs on a weekly basis because soon I will run out of things to say... and I don't want that. Haha I want to keep it interesting.

You finally meet that special girl and you take that step forward to ask her out. And I think its always hard for a guy to get that courage to go up to that girl, start a conversation from thin air and ask her out. Now some guys have a system of how to get the ladies and it varies from getting a wing from a bro to just saying that cheesy pickup line to break to ice. Every girl will respond differently to every line/move you do so you gotta know what your doing. Some guys just naturally know right from the start what to say and do in order to get that girl. That's not that case for me haha.

What I do is something... unique (You can call it what you want once you know what I do haha). I tend to plan exactly what I want to say and what I should do. And every girl is different so of course I re-arrange my plan accordingly. I'm not saying I change my personality to get that girl because every girl wants a guy that true. Now the thing is about my "plan" is that it doesn't work haha. My plan goes way off track and I end up just being a friendly guy. Not that that's a bad thing.

I think at some level every guy has a plan on what to do to get that special girl. It's possible that girls have a plan too. So my question to everyone is Whats Your Plan?

Follow, Comment and Share

5 comments:

  1. you have to be yourself to get ANY girl. if you aren't yourself and the girl likes you, and then you finally show your true colours, the girl may not like you anymore.

    its true, you can PLAN how to ask a girl out just for the specific day. but you shouldn't plan like what you should say to a girl. that is not the way to go canny! lol just be yourself, why do you have to change things up because of a girl? if she were to like you, it should be the real you. definitely not a planning thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well sometimes its not that your not being yourself, but that you get to know someone better over time. and canny planning is the worst thing you can do im telling you now. Act on impulse dont be afraid to be embarassed and be confident in yourself! thats all there is to it, you either click or you dont. Asking someone out isnt hard anymore after you did it once before. You lose that "fear" of rejection cause your like whatever i've been thru it already. take a risk!

    ReplyDelete