Saturday, March 6, 2010

Everybody Lies

I have a lot of friends that like to talk about girl kinda topics. So I like to share a lot of what they say and what they taught me. I remember one really good friend that gave me the most memorable and important tips and advices about girls. Every time I had a question it seemed he always had an answer for everything. There was one particular thing that he said that stuck in my head.

"Girls are amazing at lying"

I'm not saying all girls are liars because EVERYBODY LIES. Now when he first told me this it got me thinking. I wasn't questioning my friend because everything he tells me seemed to be true. And now I know he couldn't be more right about this.

I remember awhile ago my high school friends and I were eating Korean BBQ and one of my guys friends let something slip. He said "We got you something for your birthday". Now I hate surprises and I'm as stubborn as you can get when it comes to gifts. So when he told me this I wasn't too happy. I remember then I asked one of my female friends who was sitting next to me why you guys got me a gift. At that moment she did it. She gave me the most convincing *I Don't Know what your talking about Look* I have ever seen and I believed her. I know it wasn't a huge lie but the truth is... girls are amazing at lying. I didn't find out she was lying until months later and till this day I'm still surprised at how well girls can lie.

Now I'm not saying girls are the only ones that lie because guys lie too. But the difference is that we get caught lying haha. So I just wanted to send out a message to my fellow bros that girls can be very deceiving when they want to be. So be on the lookout! I'm not saying don't trust your female friends of girlfriend, I'm just saying...xD

Do you believe girls are deceiving?
Follow, Comment, and Share.

1 comment:

  1. i think everyone lies =) hehe .. i mean, guys are kinda 'lying' when they ' act tough' =P

    ReplyDelete