Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What would you do for a Klondike Bar...I Mean Girl...

I find it amazing what guys (Including myself xD) would do for a pretty face. Some people change their personality completely just to get that person, some get nervous and act differently, and some are just themselves . There's always that girl whether it's someone you just met, a friend or a girlfriend, whoever it is you usually act differently around them.

But normally at a party/club or where ever you met girls (Cough* Pick up girls )you tend to act differently to those your going for... In your eyes the girl with the pretty face. I'm not talking about those guys who pretend to be someone else to win a girl over... I'm just talking about how sometimes you do things for that pretty girl that normally you wouldn't do. Now personally I can't explain why people do it they just do it. AND after you do it, you think to yourself "Why the hell did I just do that..."

I'll admit that I'm a sucker for a pretty face hahaha. I won't get into to much detail... that's all you need to know about me =P. But sometimes I see what a guy would do for a girl and it amazes me what they would go through. So I just want to let you guys know... THINK before you do that stupid, ridiculous task/favor for that girl. I know I should haha.

How you ever did something stupid for a pretty girl?
Follow, Comment and Share.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit confused on the blog. In my opinion guy treating a girl different than anyone else isn't a bad thing. You treat them special, whether that may be due to you have feelings for her or she's a really close friend, I don't think its stupid. I think it would be more stupid to NOT treat the girl you like more special.

    ReplyDelete