Friday, March 26, 2010

Never 100%

I was flipping through the channels the other day and I saw one of my favorite shows on... Friends. For those who watches Friends it was the episode where Rachel tells Ross that shes pregnant with his baby. Now this episode is VERY IMPORTANT to everyone in the world. This episode was important because it told the viewers that condoms are not 100% effective... Their like 97% effective from preventing pregnancy even when used correctly. In many other comedy TV series they did a similar thing saying that condoms are never 100%.

Now as a dude... this scares the !@#$ outta me. I mean like so 3% of the time they never work?!?! I'll admit that my "little soldier" hasn't explored the world yet but learning something like that before hand is probably one of the most important things on my list. I mean if you do decide to do it... and you do the right thing by using a condom theirs still a 3% chance things can go horribly horribly wrong... I think that's the kinda thing they should scream at you in health class everyday.

So I just wanted to let my readers know this because... well its important. So condoms are 97% effective when used correctly.......Yea...... just something you should know... Oh yea just to let you know they put it on the box if you wanna make sure.

Did you know condoms are only 97% effective?
Follow, Comment and Share

2 comments:

  1. LOL yes! i knew :P nothing is 100% dude, i know people my age that got preggers before! I'm sure they were part of that 3% fail.
    thats why it's best to practice abstinence :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I'll admit that my "little soldier" hasn't explored the world yet'

    Wth haha I had to laugh at that, just the way you put it was too funny.

    ReplyDelete