Friday, March 12, 2010

Take me out to that ball game

The day before yesterday I was talking to one of my friends and he suggested something I should talk about on my blog. I was thinking of writing something like this before but forgot about it until my friend mentioned it. It was ironic because his topic was exactly what the radio talked about that day. If your wondering the radio station it's Kiss 92.5 but they only sometimes talk about this kinda stuff.

This topic is about the bases of "Baseball" if you catch my drift. The radio talked about what each base meant because apparently a lot of people mix up the bases. There is only 1 correct way to "play the game".

First Base - French Kissing
Second Base - Involves touching of area(s) of partner **WITH Clothing**
Third Base - Involves touching of area of partner *WITHOUT Clothing*
Home Base - Hallelujah Haha

So yea those are the bases of "baseball" and I'm sure that explains most of it without me having to actually write it on the blog. Now of course they're more terms like "Home Run" and "Strikeout". You can even get into more detail like who the "Pitcher" and "Catcher" are HAHA (I'm sure you know what those terms are). But those are the official bases of "baseball" and you can't change them around.

What did you think each base meant before you read this?
Follow, Comment and Share.

2 comments:

  1. i actually don't understand the pitcher and catcher term? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pitcher "gives" the ball and the receiver "gets the ball". Now remember the all so famous line no glove no love? Well you can't really play "baseball" without a "glove" can you, Its also up to you to speculate about what hardballs, fast balls and curve balls are.

    ReplyDelete