Friday, March 5, 2010

Tough Shell


Alright so I found out that more people actually read my blog then I thought which is awesome. A few people have been saying its a pretty good blog so far and I want to say thanks for reading! One of my friends said "It's mostly about girls." Why wouldn't most of it be about girls?... I'm a guy. So then she had a request for a blog and wanted an answer to a question about us guys. I thought it would be a great way to explain something to my female readers while also defending us guys.

Her question was "Why guys act like nothing bothering them and act all tough"

Well the main reason for this is because... well we're guys. We do everything we can not to expose our emotions. The way I see it is that once you let that thing bother you out, then it's pretty much like me giving up and breaking down. The way we think, emotions are almost like a sign of weakness. And I believe to never show a sign of weakness in life. It has nothing to do with the girl specifically. It just easier to keep your mouth shut, put on a poker face and plow through. Although everyone is different and I can't speak for all guys.

Do you have a request for a blog topic?
Follow, Comment and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment