Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Never Fly Solo... Unless You Can

Haha I'm going to talk about something I should of talked about a long time ago... The Wingman. This is something we all know about, including girls. I mean seriously do you honestly think that they haven't caught on? Truth is, girls know how to counter your wingman and have known probably how to a day after since it's been invented. What's there counter you ask? It's the same thing as a Wingman except girls protect their friends from getting hit on by guys... Haha some refer it to "Chickblock" and of course other names have been used as well.

But I find it funny because it's like an aerial battlefield. You normally have 2 guys and they back each other up trying to get the girl they choose and you normally have 2 girls doing the same thing (Those who don't know fighter pilots fly in pairs). But unlike fighter pilots sometimes your wing leaves you behind. There's always that time where your wingman sees someone he likes and forces you to fly solo. When that happens it probably will result in a crash unless you know what your doing. Sometimes your wingman will jump on that grenade to save you. But girls on the other hand usually stick together on the battlefield and fight till the end.



It's also very possible to go stealth and have a wingwoman which is really rare I believe. I don't know to much about the wingwoman theory so I won't get into detail.

But for the most part even though girls know our system, and sometimes you may have a bad wing its still probably the best way to get a girl...(At a party/bar) I mean fighter pilots still fly in pairs. Some people do prefer and are better flying solo and there's nothing wrong with that. So next time you get on the battlefield you better have a wing with you or you better know what your doing. Hooah!

1) Do you think having a wingman is the best way?
OR
2) Can a wingwoman be better than a wingman?
Follow, Comment and Share.

6 comments:

  1. & obviously wingwoman are better especially if she's hot. it shows you got rep wit girls like makes you seem "higher value". like for example if you see a girl that tons of guys are after wouldnt it make it so much better if you can get her than a girl that no1 cares about. forbidden fruit theory! nothing tastes as swt as something you cant haveee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get this whole wingman/woman thing. confusssssssinggg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion I think the bro connection is a lot stronger than the girls connection. I think all you really have to do is watch one episode of Jersey Shore to find that out. Of course I am being a bit bias since I'm a guy after all.

    ^
    And I totally disagree with the comment above where he says "Nothing tastes as sweet as something you can't have" First off, I don't see how that even makes sense. Second, always looking for something better is foolish because sometimes the thing we want the most is already in front of you. Whether it might be the perfect car or the right partner, always looking for something you can't have will lead to failure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not saying to always look for something better and ignore whats in front of you, thats not what i meant. what i meant was that if you cant have something easily doesnt it kind of make you want it more? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then you found the wrong quote to use. And to answer your question no I’m not attracted to something more just because its harder to achieve. I’m not really into the whole “play hard to get” idea.

    ReplyDelete