Monday, June 21, 2010

Power of Alcohol

Dam I haven't blogged since last week... Well first off I have to say congratulations to Richard Chong for beating me in Wang Vs. Chong. I actually think that was my favorite blog and believe me when I say there WILL be a rematch... Right Richard?

Anyways on the weekend I was drinking with a few friends and I should know better by now but I now know the strong effects of alcohol... haha. I mean sometimes alcohol makes you do really stupid things. Sometimes it makes you do things you want to do when your sober but can't. And yet I continue drinking and I'm sure many of you can say the same because its just too fun =D.

Now of course when talking about alcohol you gotta talk about the ladies haha. At a party its always easier to communicate because everyone is drinking and tipsy and loose and everything just works. But there will always be a time where you do or say something stupid you will regret. And like this weekend I did something stupid ><. But I don't really regret it too much because it wasn't that bad... and when your drunk and do something stupid to a person then hopefully that person will understand.

But at a party sometimes alcohol can get you chicks and sometimes it just messes you up... so my question to you guys is:

Is it worth drinking knowing you'll have fun but also knowing you might do something stupid?

Follow, Comment and Share!

6 comments:

  1. the fun of drinking IS the fact u'd prob do something stupid but laff at it later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said "when talking about alcohol you gotta talk about the ladies". Then you go on saying you regretted something you did this weekend.

    What scares me is there were no girls who went to the hangout this weekend! So the thing you said you regretted sounds like it could be a bit homo O__O

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it does involve a guy.....

    A guy + a phone... This can't be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha I didn't say it involves a guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I said it sounded like it involved a guy in the 1st comment and you didn't deny it. Then you added a phone in there.

    So its just the phone?

    ReplyDelete