Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wang Vs. Chong

Hahaha I'm going to love writing this blog because it's almost like a competition between me and my friend Richard. Haha it's like a Flyweight vs. Lightweight!
So here's the story:

Jonathan, Richard and I were at Punk 'N Wings yesterday for UFC 115 and of course as guys we all were watching the fight. Good fight card by the way. Anyways while we were watching the fight I happened to notice a girl across from our booth... And no I was not checking her out. So I looked over and I noticed she was sleeping and next to her was a dude who we believed was his boyfriend. So I turned to Richard and said "Why would you bring your girlfriend to a UFC fight..." and Richards response was "Well the fact that they are together is what counts"

Now here the thing me and Richard both decided to write our views of this situation on our blog. But before I start I have to say I completely understand Richards view but I just had to go against him on this one... Sorry Buddy.

Although its great to spend time with one another I believe that its better to spend quality time rather than quantity with your girlfriend/boyfriend. UFC is a battle between 2 dudes in a cage beating the shit out of each other and guys are the ones that like to watch a fight. It's in our blood. However this sleeping chick was of course bored enough to fall asleep during an amazing fight so her being there didn't seem necessary. There's always going to be a time where only guys go out and chill and girls have their girls night out so why mix the two together if your boyfriend/girlfriend will get bored if he/she goes.

Looking at another view, say your girlfriend and her girlfriends are going to go to the mall, you hate shopping but you decide to go with her. Chances are that your going to end up very very bored. It might be great that you guys do a lot of things as a couple but if you end up going to the mall just to be with her then it doesn't seem like your spending quality time and your just kinda there because your there. It doesn't seem like your enjoying each others company as much as you should. You gotta spend some time apart to miss each other and then you can spend that quality time. At certain events guys gotta do there thing and other events girls gotta do there thing.

So that's today's blog. I have to say again that I get Richards view and I'm sure he has excellent arguments and I can't wait to read it. I highly recommend you read his blog at
> http://accordingtotherich.blogspot.com/ <. I find it an amazing blog and its what got me started so read it. Haha Bro's for Life man. Hooah!

Let us both know what you think of this post and COMMENT!
You have to comment so we know who wins!

Who do you think wins this fight between Canny and Richard?
Follow, Comment and Share!

4 comments:

  1. Quality beats Quantity.. though I haven't read his I don't even think I need to. Btw.. do you mind editing your work? You're not using the proper "yours" and "there's" and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tru tru tru
    whered u watch the fight
    -chanmasters (sick blog btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have stated is very stereotypical, there's always got to be some kind of "rule-bending" in any relationship. That's what makes dating special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Anonymous - First of all thank you for agreeing with me but you still should read my buddies blog. Second I'm not a professional writer... I'm just a 18 year old kid writing blogs for fun so I could care less about my grammar and spelling as along as I send out my message.

    Chan- Hahaha I watched it at Puck N Wings

    Second Anonymous- Alright that's a fair opinion. So I guess you read my friends blog and you agree with him.

    ReplyDelete